1. …Jesus, conceived of the Holy Spirit during the Annunciation of the Angel.
2. … Jesus, who together with you who has conceived him, visits Saint Elizabeth.
3. … Jesus, to whom you, virgin in body and soul, have given birth with joy.
4. … Jesus, whom you have fed from your virginal breast, adoring in him the creator.
5. … Jesus, whom you have swaddled in clothes and placed him in a crib.
6. … Jesus, who the Angels celebrated singing Gloria in excelsis, and the shepherds visited in Bethlehem.
7. … Jesus, who received his circumcsion on the eighth day, and was given the name of Jesus.
8. … Jesus, who the Magi adored while filling him with gifts.
9. … Jesus, who was carried by you to the Temple and presented to God, his Father.
10. … Jesus, who was received in the arms of old Simon, and recognized by the holy widow Anna.
11. … Jesus, with whom you fled into Egypt, because of Herod’s persecution.
12. … Jesus, with whom you returned home seven years later, as told by the Angel.
13. … Jesus, lost in Jerusalem when he was twelve years old, and found again in the temple after three days.
14. … Jesus, who each day grew further in age and grace before God and men.
15. … Jesus, whom John had baptized in the Jordan and shown out to be the Lamb of God.
16. … Jesus, who, having fasted for forty days in the desert, has won over the temptations put to him by the Enemy.
17. … Jesus, who, after having chosen the disciples, preached the kingdom of God.
18. … Jesus, who opened the eyes of the blind, healed lepers, rose to their feet paralyzed persons and freed those
possessed by the devil.
19. … Jesus, whose feet were washed with Mary Magdalene’s tears, dried with her hair, anointed with her perfume.
20. … Jesus, who rose Lazarus and other persons who were dead.
21. … Jesus, triumphally acclaimed by his people on Palm Sunday.
22. … Jesus, who in the Last Supper instituted the sacrament of his Body and Blood.
23. … Jesus, who in the garden, after having prayed for long, sweat profuse blood.
24. … Jesus, who, meeting his enemies, gave up himself willingly into their hands.
25. … Jesus, captured and bound with force by those sent by the Jews, was so led to the high priest.
26. … Jesus, who, being falsely accused, was blindfolded, hit and covered with spit.
27. … Jesus, before Caiphas and Pilate, is given the burden of the cross to bear like a malefactor.
28. … Jesus, has his clothes taken off and is cruelly whipped on order given by Pilate.
29. … Jesus, crowned with thorns, is covered with a purple mantle and hailed king by mocking soldiers.
30. … Jesus, who is condemned to a wicked death and led to face torment between two thieves.
31. … Jesus, nailed to the cross and made to drink gall and vinegar.
32. … Jesus, while praying for his murderers, said: "Father, forgive them, for they know not what they are doing."
33. … Jesus, who said to the thief who was crucified on his right hand: "Truly I say to you, today you will be with
me in heaven."
34. … Jesus, who said to you, his Mother: "Mother, here is your son" ; and to John: "Here is your Mother."
35. … Jesus, who cried from the cross: "My God, my God, why have you abandoned me?"
36. … Jesus, who said: "I thirst!", and after having tasted the vinegar he cried out: "It is all accomplished."
37. … Jesus, who at the end cried out: "Father, in your handsI put my spirit."
38. … Jesus, who for us, poor sinners, has suffered a cruel and painful death.
39. … Jesus, whose side was pierced with a spear, pours out Blood and Water for the forgiveness of our sins.
40. … Jesus, whose sacred body was brought down from the cross, was received in your arms according to a pious saying.
41. … Jesus, whose body was wrapped in a sheet and wrapped with herbs and sspices was laid in the grave by holy men.
42. … Jesus, whose grave was sealed and guards put beside it by the Jews.
43. … Jesus, whose holy soul descended to Hades, to conduct the holy patriarchs to heaven.
44. … Jesus, who rose from the dead on the third day, filling you, his holy Mother, with an ineffable joy.
45. … Jesus, who after his Resurrection often appeared spesso to his disciples and friends to strengthen their faith.
46. … Jesus, who, before you and his apostoles, ascended into heaven and is sitting on the firght hand of the Father.
47. … Jesus, who, as he had promised, sent the Holy Spirit on his apostles on Pentecost Sunday.
48. … Jesus, who has finally called you to him, oh sweet Mother of his, placing you on his right hand and crowning
you with glory.
49. … Jesus, who wants to call us after this miserable life, us servants of his and yours, and receive us in his
50. … Jesus, who reigns together with the Farther and the Holy Spirit, and with you Most Holy Mother, triumpant and
glorious for ever.